Wärtsilä SAM ECDISPILOT Platinum
The Wärtsilä SAM Electronics type-specific training course provides officers with the system knowledge required to use this ECDIS for watchkeeping in accordance with the regulations of STCW and the ISM Code. The guided tutorial, with a duration of approx. 16 hours, covers the equipment familiarisation requirements of IMO Model Course 1.27 and MCA MIN-503(M) for the functions and controls of the ECDISPILOT Platinum.
A course booking provides you with a three-week time frame to complete the course, repeating Modules where necessary, and to use the “FreePlay” Mode, which allows you to practice freely on the manufacturer’s original, type-approved, software. The courseware includes a final test of no more than 1-hour duration, which can also be repeated, leading to an individual certificate.
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: ECDIS Basic Features
- Module 3: Sensors
- Module 4: Chart Work
- Module 5: Route Planning
- Module 6: Route Monitoring
- Module 7: Chart Maintenance
- Module 8: Backup Arrangements and Data Management
Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Wärtsilä SAM is a manufacturer and supplier of maritime electrical and electronic systems to shipyards, shipping companies, international navies and commercial shipyards. With over 85 locations in 19 countries, Wärtsilä is a cohesive, global partner with extensive worldwide capabilities and a proven track record in delivering the highest level of technology, service and integration.
- Certificate Validity – Indefinite (according to STCW regulations)
- Net Price – 188,00 €
- Price incl. VAT – 223,72 €
ECDISPILOT Platinum – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- ECDISPILOT Basic – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- MULTIPILOT Platinum – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- NACOS Platinum – Electronic Chart Display and Information System